Prerequisites for Self Service Privacy Management
Before starting the Self-Service of Privacy Management –
- Install the Cloud Compliance Application from the AppExchange. Configure the Grouping Rules of Individuals. Refer
Grouping Rules for Individual.
- Consent Management features of Cloud Compliance with reference to the Consent Management.
- There should be at least one community created.
Note: For community creation details please click on the following link.
Setup & Manage Community
- The Site Base URL must be overridden with a Community URL.
- At Least one Privacy Site record must be created for default purposes.
Self Service Configuration :
Click on the ‘Configure’ button on the Installed Packages page. Go to Self Service Tab.
There are three different sections in the Self Service Configuration tab –
- Consent Setting
- Individual Email Field Mapping
- Individual Field Mapping.
Select Individual Email Field Mapping
You can add the field those needs to be displayed on Self Service Portal like FirstName, LastName, Email, etc from Action drop-down of this mapping.
- Click on the Set Display Field. Add the fields of interest and Save.
- This field’s value will be visible on Self Service Portal