Events Search and Views Navigation
- Introduction to data privacy
- Salesforce data privacy requirements
- 23+ Standard objects related to data privacy
- Enterprise Architecture and Solutioning
- Integration and API considerations
We will cover the following:
- Why mask data?
- Common data masking techniques
- Use cases for data masking
- How to go about doing it
- Next steps
Saurabh’s company, Cloud Compliance turns Salesforce customers into data privacy champions who build trust by protecting customer data and respecting their preferences.
Laws such as GDPR, Data security policies, and Enterprise IT considerations means that obsolete data can do more harm than good.
Join fellow Salesforce Admins, Developers and Architects as we walk through how you can support changing business requirements, custom encryption and more with this often overlooked feature.
See how you can address complex requirements that otherwise may require custom code and re-work.