Download Free DataMasker here
- Clone with Related: Many customers with large data volumes have a need to add the same object and all the fields multiple times(with different filter criteria). This was very time-consuming and frustrating. The ‘Clone with Related’ button is released to make it easy for admins to clone the Object Masking record along with all the Field Masking records.
- License Count Changes: DataMasker Lifetime Free license allows up to 4 Objects to be masked. Many customers with large data volumes have a need to add the same object multiple times(with different filter criteria). This allows DataMasker to mask a subset of records for the same object in parallel. This works great but was counting against the 4 object limit. With this release, DataMasker has changed the way Object count is calculated. Now the count of objects is unique by Object name.
- Object Masking – User Interface: LWC page has been enhanced for better usability
- Field Masking – User Interface: LWC page has been enhanced for better usability
- DataMasker Flow: Instructions on the ‘DataMasker’ flow component have been simplified
- Field Masking Action: In the earlier versions of DataMasker, changing the Further Action from ‘Hardcode’ to ‘Regex’ or ‘Custom List’ was buggy and was causing the masking to fail. This has been resolved.
- Masking Status: In the earlier releases, there was a bug that could cause the masking counts – Records Total, Records(Processed), Records(Errored)- to be inaccurate on the Execution Log record. This has been resolved.