- Add ‘Privacy Site URL’ (Managed Packaged Field) on contact/lead page layout.
- Community configuration
- Custom Metadata settings i.e Site Base UTL must be overridden with “Community Url”.
- Privacy Site Record should be created and at least one site record must be selected as default on Self Service Configuration Tab.
- Individuals should be created and associated with the Contact/Lead record. Users can use Cloud Compliance ‘Grouping Rules for Individual’
- Triggers must be enabled from -> Installed Package -> Cloud Compliance’s Configure Button -> Triggers Tab.
- After meeting the above prerequisites, Cloud Compliance will generate a URL in the “ Privacy Site Url” field of Contact/lead as below
Now a user can send the contact’s Consent management verified link to the contact’s email address where the user can review his consent and make necessary changes.