- Release Date: 12th October 2021
From where to Install or Upgrade
- You can install our latest version at the App Exchange by clicking the below link
- Ability to automate and further filter Data retention based on ‘Data Sensitivity level’ values assigned to fields on an Object.
- Data Sensitivity level is a multi-select picklist
- Data Sensitivity level will be used as a further filter over the standard ‘Where Clause’.
- Long Text fields can not be used in Data Retention’s Where Clause, as standard Salesforce Where Clause don’t support them
De-identification/ Data Portability:
- Ability to automate De-Identification / Data Portability requests across ‘N’ levels of Salesforce object hierarchy.
- New functionality will allow you to keep adding further child objects as long as they have a direct relationship with their parent object.
- Our REST API will also support such processes and perform actions on the ‘N’ level of RTBF/Portability.
In Portability under configuration, you can now multi-select the choice of formats from PDF, CSV, or Excel for document generation.